It’s really an amazing thing. one minute your driving down the street through blight and destruction. Then you make a turn and are suddenly in an array of color. The Heidelberg project is the creation of something magical something special. Tyree Guyton started with a lone street, (the street he grew up on) the street was very bleak very grim it was just another blight filled piece of detroit. Guyton however was able to look past that and he used everyday materials to create a wonderland of color in a bleak surrounding. Guyton has really done something beautiful here, he’s created a light at the end of the tunnel, a reason to crawl toward restoration, he’s given Detroit hope.
recent updates-New pictures of the week -new gallery pics
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Overheard outside the Michigan State locker room: No hall passes and flipping the script November 19, 2017Notable quotes following Michigan State's 17-7 win against Maryland.Matt Wenzel | email@example.com
- Instant analysis: Michigan State 17, Maryland 7 November 19, 2017See the video above to watch Michigan State beat writers Matt Wenzel and Kyle Austin break down the Spartans' 17-7 win over Maryland on Saturday night at Spartan Stadium.Kyle Austin | firstname.lastname@example.org
- MSU's Mufi Hill-Hunt has season-ending injury; Josiah Scott, Hunter Rison expected back next week November 19, 2017Scott and Rison didn't dress for Saturday's win against Maryland.Matt Wenzel | email@example.com
- Michigan State talking points: Rain turns to snow at Spartan Stadium vs. Maryland November 19, 2017Here's what Michigan State fans are talking about after the Spartans' 17-7 win over Maryland:Kyle Austin | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michigan State holds off Maryland for snowy win in home finale November 19, 2017Michigan State beat Maryland 17-7 on senior day.Matt Wenzel | email@example.com
- Michigan State without CB Josiah Scott, WR Hunter Rison vs. Maryland November 18, 2017Scott and Rison were both game-time decisions.Matt Wenzel | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Speed, pressure keys to Red Wings' recent success November 18, 2017Detroit playing with pace and urgency during 6-2-1 run.Ansar Khan | email@example.com
- Danny DeKeyser returns to Red Wings' lineup Sunday November 18, 2017Defenseman has missed 17 games with an ankle injury.Ansar Khan | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Overheard outside the Michigan State locker room: No hall passes and flipping the script November 19, 2017