It’s really an amazing thing. one minute your driving down the street through blight and destruction. Then you make a turn and are suddenly in an array of color. The Heidelberg project is the creation of something magical something special. Tyree Guyton started with a lone street, (the street he grew up on) the street was very bleak very grim it was just another blight filled piece of detroit. Guyton however was able to look past that and he used everyday materials to create a wonderland of color in a bleak surrounding. Guyton has really done something beautiful here, he’s created a light at the end of the tunnel, a reason to crawl toward restoration, he’s given Detroit hope.
recent updates-New pictures of the week -new gallery pics
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- NBA: Refs missed 2 foul calls on final play in Pistons' loss to Heat March 29, 2017Hassan Whiteside's buzzer-beating tip in at the buzzer handed the Pistons a 97-96 loss on Tuesday.Aaron McMann | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mike Pelfrey gets some Ks but is hit hard in Tigers' loss to Phillies March 29, 2017After striking out the side in the fifth inning, Pelfrey was hit hard in the sixth.Evan Woodbery | email@example.com
- Anquan Boldin wants to play next year, but not sure where March 29, 2017GM Bob Quinn has chatted with Boldin about returning to the Lions in 2017, when he turns 37, but a decision is not expected to come down until the summer.Kyle Meinke | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tigers place Steven Moya on waivers, signaling possible end of outfield battle March 29, 2017The Tigers plan to send him to Triple-A Toledo if he is unclaimed.Evan Woodbery | email@example.com
- Alex Presley gets bad news from skipper: 'Life isn't always fair' March 29, 2017The 31-year-old outfielder was one of several Tigers cut Wednesday before the final spring game in Lakeland.Evan Woodbery | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michigan State to open 2018 season against Utah State March 29, 2017Michigan State has its final opponent for the 2018 football season.Kyle Austin | email@example.com
- 'Cloak and dagger' talk suggests something is up in Tiger Town as roster deadline looms March 29, 2017"We've got a couple things going on right now," manager Brad Ausmus said. "We'll talk about it when I'm able to talk about it."Evan Woodbery | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anquan Boldin, Johnson Bademosi in D.C. pushing criminal justice reform March 29, 2017Players from the Lions and other teams suggested last month that they'd be taking their political concerns to Washington D.C. Now, some of them are doing it.Nate Atkins | email@example.com
- NBA: Refs missed 2 foul calls on final play in Pistons' loss to Heat March 29, 2017